Well. A few years ago my oldest daughter convinced me to hire a friend of hers as an editor and publisher for the Memories series to start which are these:
- memories part 1
- index page
- Memories Part 2 and 3
- Memories part 4 and 5
- Memories part 6 and 7
- Memories part 8 and 9
- Memories part 10
- Memories Part 11
However, my biggest issue has always been editing. Why?
Because these are all galactically encrypted for English and if I edit them we might lose all the codes put into them by the Galactic Sentience, His Oneness, Saint Germain and the rest as well as Meridian.
So, we paid an editor to help edit and publish our book and then my daughter got pregnant with my granddaughter and I'm pretty old at this point to get involved in editing and publishing like that by myself at 78. Though it is theoretically possible I would rather enjoy the rest of my life instead.
Besides, life is difficult enough trying to survive at 78 without having to do all that.
Like this year for example, I almost died on January 4th in the emergency room and didn't know for sure I could live the rest of the year until I had a hernia surgery for a naval hernia that went sort of diverticulitis on me in the emergency room. So, I was basically preparing for death from January 4th until march 25th after my cardiologist signed off on this operation so he thought it wouldn't kill me being put under because my heart had gotten stronger from a defibrillator pacemaker combined with Amiodarone. Then next my son's health got bad after I recovered from that so we are helping him survive now too(the family).
So, you can see maybe I should try to enjoy my life if I can while I'm still around to be happy here on earth.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment