Wednesday, July 29, 2020

God Wants me Alive!

It was hard for me to believe this when I had blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy or when I had whooping cough at age 2 and was dying then also. When I was 2 the angels came and rescued me from death. I realized when they came I wanted to travel with them. So, from age 5 I prayed to be able to travel with the angels. Soul Travel. So, Archangel Gabriel granted my wish when I was around 20 when I tried to project my soul out of my body permanently. He made me come back into my body and I told him (since I could see my future before it happened) that I wouldn't survive my 20s. He agreed with me and said that they would give me the ability to have my body be a reference point and to soul travel with the angels all over the galaxy. So, after he granted me this I started to notice I could do this and after the first time almost killed me with a heart attack and stroke by the 2nd time I started to get the hang of is sort of like flying a plane or driving a car I guess. (I soloed in a Cesnna 152 after my father passed away in the late 1980s).

So, my life sort of has been a lot like Lazarus in that I rise from the dead periodically by God's Grace.

Because of Blunt Trauma childhood Epilepsy when I thought God was trying to kill me I, in desperation begged God to come live in my body with me when I was 15 Immediately, all my night seizures stopped and never returned because God lives in my body with me continuously since 1963 in the springtime.

So, over and over again God saves my life and brings me back to life again over and over again. This has been happening ongoing now since I was 2 years old.

Thank You God!

By God's Grace

No comments: