Friday, July 31, 2020

Montana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, and Missouri are surging now in coronavirus cases

So, places not hit hard before are being hit hard now with tourists coming in from all over the country and potentially the world. By the fall I expect tourism to have brought coronavirus to every place in the U.S. it never was before during the rest of the year. And the smaller the hamlets the less likely they will be prepared for the consequences of all this.

Many places are not tourist attractions but people drive through those areas to get there. So, any contact with a gas station attendant or 7-11 or a market of any kind indoors spreads these infections further and further afield. By the Fall I expect it to really start hitting hard all over the northern Hemisphere.

Because of Trump especially I'm afraid we are going to see something way beyond anything so far in the fall and winter and I hope Americans are brave enough to endure exactly what is coming.

I think psychologically because I have been studying all this quite carefully I feel I'm psychologically prepared for whatever comes. But, emotionally for all of us that's another story entirely.

The Coronavirus PTSD experienced now by everyone on earth likely will get 10 times or more worse by winter of this year. I'm hoping this winter is the worst and not the one after this one.

No comments: