Thursday, July 30, 2020

Though a child might grow up and be okay with only one parent:

The most common problem is from a child being raised by a single mother instead of both a father and a mother.

The common problem that has been statistically analyzed to death is that girls tend to get pregnant early because of the need for a man in their lives and boys tend to go to jail a lot more without a father.

Let me tell you a story about how my father kept me out of trouble. I was 15 years old and I wanted to go to a party and meet girls. My father said, "NO!" while he was taking a shower. I got so angry I drove my fist through the glass door of the shower. My father got out naked and grabbed me by the back of my neck and said, "If you do that again I'll Kill you!" Luckily, neither my father or I were seriously injured by all the falling glass of the shattering glass shower door.

This was exactly what I needed to put me into line and when boys don't get confronted by a strong father often they get into drugs or go to jail or both. So, children don't just need the nurturing of a mother they also need the firm hand of a father to put them in line when they get out of control.

No comments: