The most common problem is from a child being raised by a single mother instead of both a father and a mother.
The common problem that has been statistically analyzed to death is that girls tend to get pregnant early because of the need for a man in their lives and boys tend to go to jail a lot more without a father.
Let me tell you a story about how my father kept me out of trouble. I was 15 years old and I wanted to go to a party and meet girls. My father said, "NO!" while he was taking a shower. I got so angry I drove my fist through the glass door of the shower. My father got out naked and grabbed me by the back of my neck and said, "If you do that again I'll Kill you!" Luckily, neither my father or I were seriously injured by all the falling glass of the shattering glass shower door.
This was exactly what I needed to put me into line and when boys don't get confronted by a strong father often they get into drugs or go to jail or both. So, children don't just need the nurturing of a mother they also need the firm hand of a father to put them in line when they get out of control.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment