I think people are not capable sometimes of weighing things in a critical thinking manner. Some parents likely just think: "I have to go to work or else I'll starve and I cannot afford a baby sitter or home school teacher for my children".
How is that going to help you or your kids if you are dead from coronavirus that they brought home from school with them? How is it going to help their grandparents who are dead from what they brought home from school? How is that going to help your kids psychologically in knowing they killed one or all of their parents or grandparents from going to school and having to live with that the rest of their natural lives?
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment