Friday, July 31, 2020

don't be surprised if parents and grandparents die from coronavirus that kids bring home from school

I think people are not capable sometimes of weighing things in a critical thinking manner. Some parents likely just think: "I have to go to work or else I'll starve and I cannot afford a baby sitter or home school teacher for my children".

How is that going to help you or your kids if you are dead from coronavirus that they brought home from school with them? How is it going to help their grandparents who are dead from what they brought home from school? How is that going to help your kids psychologically in knowing they killed one or all of their parents or grandparents from going to school and having to live with that the rest of their natural lives?

No comments: