I was talking to a friend just now about one and this man's brother was just intubated and his response was "He doesn't have coronavirus. He has something else." This is just how the people in denial about coronavirus are and the older they are the worse this gets sort of like Trump at 74.
If and when this man's brother dies I'm sure he will say something like "Oh. He died of the flu but not coronavirus."
So, if you meet someone like this don't argue with them because they might just pull out a gun and shoot you in response. They are sort of like lemmings. They are all dying like flies now nationwide and worldwide. Unfortunately, it's natural selection in action now worldwide.
It's like the lady in the hospital dying of coronavirus who said, "I thought all this was a hoax and now I'm dying!"
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment