Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Lemurian

As an intuitive sometimes when I write it might not be the reality that you live in as well. However, I have had to learn to live as an intuitive because that is the way I was gifted as a child.

Also, if you are a natural writer like me, it is better to actually write about something you actually know about. When you do, often there are never writer's blocks. However, anything you write about takes a lot of energy and concentration to stay focused enough to get it to come through you. Many writers use different methods. Some writers only hand write what they write. I did that a lot of my life and once in a while still do. But, I find typing at a keyboard on a computer like I once typed on a typewriter before computers brings the most information through at one time. This way you don't have to usually focus more than 1/2 or 1 hour at a sitting. And because I can type very fast, I usually type about the same speed as the words so typing for me is a lot like speaking at this point.

So, then how do I see "His Oneness" that I have written about who is "The Lemurian Leader" first mentioned in 'Memories' at my other archive site?

From my point of view when I write about Arcane, His Oneness, Jonathan and all these characters I'm not really writing fiction or even science fiction. I'm simply writing about the history of my own soul and of souls that I have known for millions of years (or more) as a soul.

So, that means as far as I'm concerned you can see what I write as fiction or as non-fiction as you wish according to your belief system. If I was trying to build a religion around my writings I would be attached to you believing it was all factual. But that isn't what I'm trying to do. What I'm trying to do is to prepare mankind for what awaits us in our future, including the existence of time travel both on earth and beyond earth. Though governments cannot allow the general public to know about this it is here and to some degree has always been here on earth from the beginning of earth. There is no time it was not here. So, that means that whichever beings have had it have wanted humans to exist here on earth or else we would have been rendered extinct already.

So, if you are interested in learning more about the Lemurian, here is a word button to take you there:



















No comments: