Saturday, June 1, 2013

What Will the Future BE?

You and I are defining the future right now. Everyone of us on earth including all forms of life here on earth now.

Understanding this is very powerful or very frightening but usually both. It's awesome.

As an Intuitive this is even more profound for me. So, when I look into the future for me it is actually about creating and designing a future that you and I can actually stand to live through. So, for me, when I share things I see coming, mostly I'm sharing things I want to see change and become better.

I don't usually share good things I see coming because by sharing them it would change the good things to something else. So, I share the bad things I see coming knowing full well that you and I will change them if we know about them soon enough.

There are some things we can't change for example that make me sad. One of the things we can't change is the increasing winds in the next 300 years or so. This will be very difficult for all of us.
We are seeing already by the incredible storms and tornadoes hitting between Texas, Oklahoma and all the way up to Illinois and points eastward how awful these winds are now and how much worse they are going to get over the next 300 years or so. And it is not just here but also worldwide that winds will get worse caused directly by global warming.

So, in order for there to even be a future over much of earth people are going to have to learn to adapt to these winds one way or another.

Here are some of the ways to adapt to winds over 100 mph:
1. You pick up and move your family away from locations where winds this high will hit.
2. You build an underground house or buy an underground shelter for your house for $4000 to $8000
that can be installed in under 5 hours in most cases.
3. You start to prepare for these winds in multiple ways because just panicking like people did last night by getting in their cars wasn't very good when traffic jams occurred and no one could escape.

So, more than anything else I see winds over 100 mph in the form of hurricanes, tornadoes and just high winds do more damage to people's lives than anything else but flooding and droughts.

So, if you have a plan for flooding, droughts and winds over 100 mph at least then you might survive whatever future might come worldwide.

No comments: