Wednesday, January 8, 2014

If Anything Electronic isn't working right (including the Internet, Banking and Airline Computer systems

If Anything Electronic isn't working right (including the Internet, Banking and Airline Computer systems it very likely could be because of the huge Class X Solar Storm happening right now. Also, after my experience of coming home during the October 8th Solar Flare of 2012 I wouldn't advise anyone with any kind of heart problem or issue to be flying in a commercial plane right now. Likely the astronauts at the space station will be okay because they were checked by doctors before they flew up there if these sorts of things might harm them. But, people here on earth need to protect themselves often to survive these kinds of events if they have heart issues by not flying commercial during these times of Solar Flares happening and excesses radiation hitting Earth.

My experience October 8th 2012 was the Following:

M2.3-Class Solar Flare (Oct 8th, 2012). - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvGen8DC0PQ
Oct 8, 2012 - Uploaded by Skyywatcher88
SOLAR FLARE: This morning, Oct. 8th at 1117 UT, a solar flare erupted on the northeastern edge ...

NASA SDO - M2.3 Solar Flare, Oct 8, 2012 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaupNGUyQUU
Oct 8, 2012 - Uploaded by LittleSDOHMI
A look at October 8, 2012's M2.3-class solar flare. M-class flares are medium-sized flares. They are ...
 
My daughters flight to Portland had been cancelled because of all the computer systems going down for all Alaskan Air Lines flights. So, all flights were grounded that weren't already in the air for 5 hours time. We were all (the 5 of us) flying back on two planes(one to SF and one to Portland). Our plane was okay because the satellites to our airline hadn't been turned upside down by the Solar Flare I guess. Then, my daughters plane landed because it had been in the air between Portland and Kahului, Maui, Hawaii when Alaskan Computers all went down. Then the computers went up again and she could take off. But, I couldn't say goodbye to her because I was returning our rental car by then. So, I was sort of upset not being able to say goodbye to my daughter who I might not see for several months. Then in the flight across to San Francisco I didn't feel right and started feeling like I wasn't thinking clearly and everything didn't seem right. When we landed I thought whatever was going on would pass but it just got worse. My wife thought I might be getting senile dementia or something so we went to my doctor who wanted to check my carotid artery with a sonagram. The Sonagram showed I My Heart had gone down to 40 % compression which isn't good. So, he put me on Lisoprinol because it turned out my brain was getting 1//3 less blood than it needed to operate. As soon as I started taking lisoprinol all my mental faculties returned and have continued to be there as long as I take this medicine regularly.
 
This morning I was dreaming I was driving in a VW backwards and I kept saying "Stop! Stop! Stop" in my dream I woke up in a bad state and took my lisoprinol but still felt kind of fuzzy. When I read the report on the Solar Flare it all made much more sense because solar Flares affect not only our hearts but also the cells in our bodies and the neurons in our brains and make us all feel different or strange as all the radiation passes through our bodies. Most of us it doesn't kill but people with heart problems need to protect their hearts when a solar flare goes off.

No comments: