Because most of the time it is 30 seconds to 10 minutes faster than using a command line Interface or a text based user interface.
Because often if you are not familiar with commands in these other forms you are going to have to look them up in a book or online to use them. So, 90% of the time or more in most instances even to use a Graphic Text based user interface or a Command line interface it is going to be very time consuming while you use your GUI to look up the correct commands for either your Graphic Text Based User Interface or your Command line Interface AND you might find out your devices Software (after all that) isn't compatible with either a Text Based User Interface or a Command line Interface.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement