Sunday, January 28, 2018

Why I'm not interested in Starting a religion

"People have enough religions to make them insane already".

There was a time when starting a religion might have been the kindest thing you could ever do for the human race. However, with nuclear weapons that time is not now and hasn't been since Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Now, new religions are only going to make it more certain the human race nukes out eventually. Already you have religions like Christianity and Hinduism at odds with Islam.

For some reason there is not the hatred between Christians and Hindus there. I'm not quite sure why unless it is that fact that Ghandi was educated in England a Christian Country and because of this eventually the human rights of England forced England to give up India to Ghandi and Nehru.

But, generally speaking I think religion is something that was better for the world over 1000 years ago than now.

Now, I find it more useful for people to write their own creation stories like I have done. I greatly encourage  you to write of your own spiritual experiences with God or whatever you believe in.

I find it incredibly powerful to write or sing or draw of your experiences with God and oceanic experiences.

I started realizing just how important this was when studying the Native American Medicine path in the early 1980s. I noticed dreams and visions of everyone in the tribe were important to the ongoing survival and spiritual health of the tribe.

This, I realized is why some tribes survived and others didn't along the way through time. Honesty and sharing of visions and dreams kept some tribes alive when others died out.

The same is true with groups of friends and families all over earth.

So, if you have dreams and visions and get it to share your visions and dreams with others pray about it before you do so. Because sometimes your dreams and visions can usefully be shared and sometimes not. And even if sometimes you are chastised for sharing, sometimes even then your dreams and visions might save lives. So, sometimes one must endure the slings and arrows of cynicism or rejection of those around one just to save lives along the way.

So, if you are shown by God and or Life to write of your dreams and visions, write or sing or draw or whatever you are shown to do to help yourselves and others survive whatever is to come here on earth or beyond.

It's important to not be afraid to share. But, it is equally important to know the right time to share for the most benefit of all beings under God.

By God's Grace

Past life memories are the basis of my creation stories. I began writing like this in 1980 in the summer. It was after I received from a Tibetan Lama in Ashland "The sword which pierces all defilement" initiation also called, "The 1000 Buddhas initiation". This profoundly changed my life at this point in this lifetime. It was my first Tibetan Buddhist initiation which was above the Green Leaf Restaurant that is now in Ashland on the 2nd story with 30 to 100 people in attendance then.

"memories" part 1 through part 11 begin my Creation stories based upon my past lifetimes in the past, present and future. I didn't realize fully what I was writing until 1998 because before then I didn't realize that souls don't actually live in time and space like we do in human bodies before that. So, I imagined past lives in a linear way sequentially through time. But, for me, at least that isn't they way it works.  I learned that for me at least it is like a Sun being the soul and each ray of light a different incarnation in the past, present and future. So, 1 million lifetimes or more could be lived in the same instant if one wanted to in this galaxy (or possibly others too)
. Because souls have nothing whatsoever to do with time and space unless incarnated into a physical body. I didn't discover this until I believed I was dying from Fall 1998 until May 1999. Then I realized the truth of souls as I prepared for my own death which did not occur then because Angels came and saved me.


No comments: