Monday, January 29, 2018

Why I tend to deal with Death better than most people I know

As an intuitive death is not real for me other than the laying of a physical body down.

Unlike many people God showed me in my early 20s my soul leave my body so I actually have experienced my soul separate from my body.

I still can't fully explain it all to my satisfaction but I can explain my experience. Whether this will help you dealing with death better too I can't really say.

After having my first "accidental" astral projection when I thought I was just getting up to go to the bathroom when I was alone in the desert when I was single and in my early 20s and going to college when my arm went through the bathroom wall I was terrified to realize I was walking "Outside my body" at the time.

Even though I walked into the other room and laid my soul down into my body again my physical body shook for some time from the experience.

I said and prayed to God as I packed up and drove away back to Rancho Bernardo where I lived then in the early 1970s going to college, "Please God. You almost killed me with that! Can't I have a good experience of Soul Travel?"

God Granted my wish a month or two later in Rancho Bernardo.

I woke up and sat up out of my body so I was still connected to my body from my hips to my toes. I looked back and saw my body (the upper half) sleeping peacefully then. I turned back around and saw my angelic body with a peaceful look on it's face walk into the room through the doorway and lay down into my body. Then we both laid down fully into my physical body and I went back to sleep eventually.

However, at this point I knew my soul can live without a physical body because I had seen this happen. So, death no longer caused me fear after this experience. Pain I don't like but I knew ever after that death was not a real thing. One might give up their physical body but not their soul.

So, God had proved to me that I had an immortal soul and God was training me to soul travel like the angels do through time and space at that point.

But, at that moment, death had lost it's sting for me for good for at least this lifetime.

I don't like pain but death isn't real.

So, I see life after death as real as my physical body now that my soul presently lives in as a base sort of more like a Car I need to take Good care of while I'm living on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: