Saturday, January 27, 2018

How Soul Traveling changes over the years

I cannot speak for everyone else who is a soul traveler. Some people are conscious soul travelers and others are unconscious soul travelers. I would say I do both at this point.

Note: Absolutely everyone is a subconscious soul traveler by the way. Because you cannot think a thought without soul traveling. Here's an example: Think about France, Paris France. A part of you just went there when I said this. "Thinking is the best way to Travel": Moody Blues

However, consciously, now it isn't like it was before for me. why?

Because it is my experience that I'm already everywhere and every when I want to be all the time.

So, it's completely different than thinking: "Oh. I want to be there and so I expend the energy to go there."

Now it's not like that at all for me. What it's like now 50 years after my first experience with Conscious soul traveling is like this:

If God wants me to be aware of something in any space, time or dimension I'm just aware of it in whatever level of reality that God wants. So, this can be happening in the past, present or future in a physical place, a dimensional place or a heaven realm or whatever or wherever God wants to show me something I need to be aware of.

So, after 50 years it isn't that I need to go ANYWHERE because I'm already there. And the way that I look at it now it is because this is how God has designed me to actually be.

I don't know how God has designed you to actually be because we all have different amazing abilities that we can develop over the years if we are interested in doing that.

All I know is how God has designed me gives me very great peace and a feeling of safety most of the time in my life. So, I'm grateful to God in the way he designed me to be here on earth and beyond.

By God's Grace

No comments: