Wednesday, January 31, 2018

As the Federal Government loses more and more relevance by the day

As we look at the Federal Government it is sort of "Fading away" out of existence entirely under Trump. The Federal government is just so very dysfunctional that taking it seriously isn't really possible anymore.

People take state laws more seriously than Federal Laws because the Federal Government is ONLY an echo of it's previous self. For example, here in California and every state that has meidical or recreational marijuana for sale now, the Federal Government actually has no actual meaning.

So, ONLY in regard to defense of the United States is the Federal Government relevant at all!

This is the most extreme version of States rights in action that I have ever seen in my entire lifetime and because our government is so partisan now I fully expect the government to shut down for a month or more because of DACA. This just seems like the only logical course of action now.

So, as the government likely is going to shut down once again, States rights grow and grow as the Federal Government becomes more and more only an echo of it's former self.

I couldn't even watch the state of the Union because I don't like to listen to an hour of someone just lying to me. I can go to a used car lot if I want to listen to someone lying to me for an hour. I don't have to listen to Trump lie to the American people.

No comments: