Sometimes I get a few symptoms of carpel tunnel like pain in my thumbs at the main joint or pain in various fingers up my arm.
So, about a year ago my son bought me an ergonomic keyboard that accesses a laptop through USB port through a plug in. He also bought me a "Logi" blue trackball mouse that also uses a USB plug in. However, I didn't get into the habit of using them all the time. So, when I came back from Portland this time I had used Air Drop that a my wife's cousins son had showed me how to use to move 21,000 photos from around the world I had on my older 2009 Macbook pro laptop to my newer 2015 Macbook pro laptop. Air drop sends data through your WIFI direct through the air from one computer to another one. And it only took 6 hours to move all this data from one macbook pro to a newer one.
Today I'm using the ergonomic keyboard and I'm feeling a lot less pain and distress in my hands. And even though a blue Logi trackball mouse takes some getting used to I find that I like it better than the built in mouse in a macbook pro laptop. So, this is pretty fun typing and not feeling any pain on an ergonomic keyboard and using a blue trackball for a mouse.
Anyway, today I'm using my 2009 macbook pro laptop with remote plug in ergonomic logitech keyboard and remote blue track ball Logi mouse. And it's working pretty good. I don't usually use my old 2009 macbook pro because it's battery is shot. But, it still works great if I plug it into AC 110 plug outlet.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment