Sunday, October 20, 2024

When I began to write "A Journey through Time"

 

 This is the 4th Chapter and the easiest to reach right now by the way.

When I first started writing "A Journey through Time" I realized I was writing a sequel to "The Alien War".

Some people might think all this is fictional. However, remember I'm a precognitive Intuitive who often knows things before they happen like the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989 and the 

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami

A major earthquake with a magnitude of 9.2–9.3 M w struck with an epicentre off the west coast of northern Sumatra, Indonesia.
People also ask
 
So, even though I knew the 2004 Earthquake was going to happen somewhere on earth around when it did about one month before it happened I didn't know "WHERE" it was going to happen.
 
Whereas the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake I knew would destroy a lot of the area around San Francisco and it threw thousands of houses off their foundations and destroyed many others and many roads and killed many people and injured thousands of others. So, I knew both these events about one month before they happened. 
 
However, the Indonesia Tsunami was much more terrifying for me simply because I wondered if my family and I were going to die in this event. However, on December 26th 2004 my father in Law was watching CNN in Santa Barbara and we were there for Christmas the day before that week and he was watching 250,000 people die live on CNN like many of the rest of us.
 
I was incredibly relieved and also felt really bad for all the people's lives that were ended that way that day. I was relieved because my family and friends didn't die that day in 2004.
 
So, the point I'm trying to make here is that it is likely that "The Alien War" and "A Journey through Time" are both true.
 
However, you do realize I had to anthropomorphize what I wrote so it would make any sense to you all at all just like people in Ancient Greece who soul traveled to the Galactic Core and met who they called Zeus and later the people of Scandinavia soul traveled to the Galactic Core and spoke of Odin and Thor and all that.
 
However, the point is just like I knew these particular earthquakes and tsunamis were going to happen the week they happened also needs to be put into this equation in understanding that I also know many other things about the past, present and future as well.
 
So, Most of what I write isn't fiction.
 
However, if you want to think of it as fiction that might be helpful to you too.
 
Imagine me having to live with the fact that likely everything I write is true.
 
Sometimes this is very hard to experience the rest of my life.
 
So, like I said: "You pretending it is all fiction might help you and make your lives easier in some ways."
 
I don't have this luxury.
 
By God's Grace 

 

No comments: