Sunday, October 27, 2024

It made it to 65 degrees here on the northern California Coast

 My wife and I got Covid Shots with the latest booster on Friday. I had put it off all summer because I wanted the new one instead of the one available in July. My wife got one shot in July and one shot with me Friday. I felt pretty strange Friday afternoon and night and my arm hurt a little bit but by Saturday I started to feel better but my arm still hurt some from the shot.

So, I was pretty surprised to have the sun out today Sunday with a few of the higher clouds and a temperature of 65 degrees so far outside. I'm warm enough even without a jacket outside to bring one of my laptops outside in the sun on the deck in our backyard which is nice too.

However, the storm is dropping rain from north of Medford and Klamath Falls in Oregon to as far south as Clear Lake in California. So, California is getting some of it's first rainfall of this season. We can get rain usually any time after September but this looks to be the first real rainfall (at least in California) so far this fall.

some of the Highs in California today:

San Francisco 66 degrees

Redding 69 degrees

Sacramento 76 degrees

Mt. Shasta 55 degrees

Los Angeles 80 degrees

San Diego 74 degrees

Palm Springs 96 degrees

Death Valley 92 degrees

Las Vegas 86 degrees


No comments: