Wednesday, June 19, 2019

regarding the "Enlightened Octopus"

2008 is about 11 years ago now so how I would express myself now through writing would be different than then. First of all, I'm more careful about what I share after blogging now since 1999 when I had recovered from a heart virus at my very first blog which was a Geocities which no longer exists since around 2007. I replaced that blog with 2 new blogs then the one you are presently reading and the one at dragonofcompassion.com

http://dragonofcompassion.com/

dragonofcompassion.com is some of the longer things I have written. I don't ever really write fiction by the way. I realized in 1999  everything I write is mostly a legendary form of the truth. So, I really don't usually ever write fiction. But, I do write about my experiences in the past, present and future and the experiences of other souls who are friends of mine through time.

I didn't realize all this until I almost died in 1998 and 1999 for 8 months when I was forced to retire and God gave me what I had prayed for since 1980 which was the "Leisure to Practice".

If you are wondering what the "Leisure to Practice" is, it just means you have the time to "Pray without ceasing" from then on in your life for all mankind and all life in the universe.

This is so powerful that if you are so inclined it is worth praying for. But, remember God had me wait from 1980 to 1998 until I was given this ability. And I had to just about die to be given this by God.

By God's Grace

So, be very careful what you ask God for. Because he actually might give it to you like he did me.


No comments: