Thursday, June 20, 2019

My first experiences with Telepathy I was 2 years old

It could also have happened before this but until you are about 2 you don't perceive reality anything like the way you do now. You are sort of a little animal being domesticated by the people around you before then. So, until you are trained to act in a sort of pavlovian way by people giving you food if you do what they want and keeping food away from you if you don't, you don't really get enculturated before then.

So, I can remember looking at an adult's shoes when I was 2 and I could stand and walk and looking up at them and thinking: "Will I ever be as big as this person?" which is sort of funny to me now because I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and I seldom meet people as tall as me now and the person I was looking up at likely wasn't taller than 5 foot 10 and a man and a friend of my Mom and Dad's.

So, I remember looking into people's minds and wondering why they didn't say what they really felt and thought. I remember this confused me a lot of how different what people said was from what they were thinking. And this didn't really get clarified to me until I was about 15 years old when I realized more fully that politeness is really the only thing that keeps people from all killing each other.

So, not saying what you are really feeling and thinking saves everyone's lives along the way.

Or better said, "Choose your battles wisely or everyone dies!"

The next time I really got into telepathy as a game I guess was when I was driving a truck filled with flowers from Near San Diego to the Los Angeles Flower Market when I was going to Palomar College. I used to telepath with people in other cars and trucks and I found this interesting sometimes. I usually don't do this now because I feel it is impolite to do this most of the time, but there are always exceptions to everything in life.

Back then it was around 1972 when I did this work and usually I left about 3pm and got back about 9 or 10 at night with the truck back to the San Diego Area. It was a 16 speed stick shift diesel truck which is the largest one you are allowed to drive with a regular car license in California.

I found telepathy the most useful when I was dating to make better connections with girlfriends. I would always choose girls who were "spiritual" or telepathic because to me they were more interesting and usually more intelligent too than most other people.

But, looking back now I realize everyone has their own criteria for who they want to date but this was always my basic criteria for who I would choose to date.

No comments: