There is NO executive privilege after an Impeachment inquiry begins in the House. So, when Trump talks about punishing or executing people who are whistleblowers he just is further "Impeaching" himself further and further down the rabbit hole at this point. He is demonstrating to everyone on earth he is incapable of being a rational useful President of the United States with everything he does now. It really doesn't matter what political persuasion you are worldwide. That Trump is incapable of being a President of a democracy in a Republic is pretty obvious to anyone listening worldwide.
He is presently competing for Dictator status with Hitler but as a president he will hopefully soon be removed from office by the House as well as the Senate.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits