There is NO executive privilege after an Impeachment inquiry begins in the House. So, when Trump talks about punishing or executing people who are whistleblowers he just is further "Impeaching" himself further and further down the rabbit hole at this point. He is demonstrating to everyone on earth he is incapable of being a rational useful President of the United States with everything he does now. It really doesn't matter what political persuasion you are worldwide. That Trump is incapable of being a President of a democracy in a Republic is pretty obvious to anyone listening worldwide.
He is presently competing for Dictator status with Hitler but as a president he will hopefully soon be removed from office by the House as well as the Senate.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'