I started giving this prayer around 1980 when I was given "The sword which pierces all defilement" by a Tibetan Lama in Ashland Oregon.
This is a root prayer for Buddhists to generate compassion towards all beings in past, present and future of the entire physical universe.
"May all beings attain bliss and the cause of bliss
May all beings be free from suffering and the cause of Suffering
May all beings never be without the supreme bliss that is free of all near and far all grasping and aversion."
By this merit may I become like all the Buddhas and the Bodhisattvas of the Ten Directions and the Three times.
Note; The Ten directions are about navigating in space, the three times are the past, present and future. So, you are praying for all beings in the past, present and future of the entire physical universe.
And remember prayer likely came from 2500 years ago or before that and at least 500 years before Jesus was born on earth.
This is the root prayer of invoking compassion and the end of suffering for all beings in the past, present and future of the entire universe.
By God's Grace
I have by now given this prayer millions and millions of times and I often wake up giving this prayer for all life in the past, present and future of the entire universe. What I'm saying is even while I'm asleep I am often giving this prayer for all life in the universe.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling