Thursday, February 20, 2020

I use copy and paste in the edit function every day here at my blog

So, honoring the passing of Larry Tesler seemed appropriate today because he has passed on at 74.

Things that allow blogging to be more intuitive and less complicated like Copy and paste in the edit fuction and Auto-encoders (which automatically program in HTML) saves bloggers who use this function about 90% of the time they would otherwise have to use in composing blogs.

When I first started blogging in 1999 in the summer when I had recovered from my heart virus then I had to start programming at my Geocities site then until 2007 always in HTML.

This made it very difficult for me to post pictures because most of the time I had to give addresses for articles I was referring to for readers to visit to know what I was even talking about or referring to. But, all this changed with Blogspot and Blogger.com in 2007 in the Fall when I was finally able to do everything much quicker and efficiently so users didn't have to be so techy in order to benefit from my blogs and also blogspot (blogger.com) goes wherever Google Goes now worldwide as well so I immediately had a worldwide audience with this then new site.

So, Thank you Larry Tesler for making so many of our lives less stressful and difficult by inventing the edit function with Copy and paste!

note:
The Software at the nomodes.com site isn't completely compatible with autoencoders that I use here at blogger.com

No comments: