Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Often one or two correct decisions lead to success in life

But, the problem often is you don't know always what those decisions are or were until years later.

For example, in my own life wanting to go to college helped me be a success in life.Why? Because even though I never got a college degree I did go to about 8 years of college between age 18 and 40 and studied: computer programming, Computer science, psychology, philosophy, sociology and anthropology and Business. So, I even went to UCSC at a Junior level around 1989.But, my desire to know more than I knew about all sorts of subjects helped me succeed in many many different ways.

What success actually is is different for each person. I sort of saw being too wealthy most of my life as being a hindrance to enlightenment and compassion and empathy. So, for me growing up blue collar and then middle Class was a good place to start.

I find that growing up too poor or too rich both are problematic in the problems they create in people's lives ongoing that have to be overcome.

Middle Class tends to make a more healthy person who has seen enough suffering to have compassion and yet hasn't be so deprived that it caused really serious long term psychological harm either.

Likewise, growing up too rich one tends to not have compassion for poor people or even middle Class people. Look at Trump for example, he has no real compassion for anyone and only understands really rich people and just manipulates with lies everyone else he can including his wife and children.

So, being balanced and enlightened is often helped the most by a middle Class background if you have good parents that take good enough care of you growing up like I did.

So, wanting to go to college, wanting to have children, wanting to own my own business always, wanting to travel the world. All these things led to my successes in life.

By God's Grace

No comments: