Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Hyperlinks or Links to the most read articles at this site as of Wednesday October 14th 2020

 Note: Since it is very time consuming to create hyperlinks or Links using HTML instead of an auto-encoder I am now adding most read articles but I haven't started figuring out which articles I need to change the position of or to eliminate from this list yet because I'm not sure of an efficient way to do this yet.

 

 

The Ultra Lethal drones of the future

reprint of: Drones very small to large

SEA DRAGON

The NC Senate Race was Stable and then came:

How to insert hyperlink in HTML

Chuck Lorre Joke

Angelica Huston Father Memoir

Emperor Penguin

Reactistan

How do you change batteries in in one type of headlamp

I'm just trying to relearn to create Links or "hyperlinks" and using this as a test site to see what works

what is a flow chart?

31 best movies to watch on Netflix

No course correction for State

I will try to give you links

the problem with online Learning

Here's the problem

Trump took his mask off on balcony at White House

Stock Market Tanks after Trump says no Stimulus bill until after election

Dr. Leana Wen

World reacts to Trump's diagnosis

What if this is just another Trump Fakeout?

Trump took his mask offf after climbing stairs

No one has ever had this Trump experimental cocktail of medicines before

I finally got my hyperlink template to work

If you get sick with Covid-19, don't expect to get the same treatment as President Trump

Trump got 20 to 30 times the monoclonal Antibodies that anyone else likely ever will

Tiny migrating yellow and Green Birds

It might be useful to Flowchart your way to Coronavirus Survival (for you and for your family)

Often when I quote things using an auto-encoder they wind up all over the page

Roberta McCain, John McCain's mother, dies at 108

The World is experiencing Evolution through Natural Selection

How much is a 16 Trillion dollar loss in the U.S. Economy?

experts estimate cost of pandemic in U.S. more than $16 trillion

The President of the United States is a clear threat to public health

"Often when I quote things using an auto-encoder they wind up all over the page"

Tricks I have learned if you want to share your most read articles with readers more easily with new operating system at blogger.com

Going to a Trump rally without a mask on reminds me of people who joined gangs when I grew up

No comments: