Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Galaxies, Solar systems, Stars, Planets, ocean and land masses, governments and peoples as well as individual people often have Tutelary Dieties

If you are a Christian think Archangels but in other belief systems they might have a slightly different connotation. But, they exist.

For example, Earth has it's own Tutelary dieties to protect it's ecology and enviroments from harm. However, what humans think of as harm and what a planet might think of as harm might be completely different for a lot of different reasons. So, it's best not to anthropomorphize human ideas into this at all like when people look at an animal and think it's thinking something which might not have any meaning to the animal at all in reality but something completely different.

People individually often have protecting spirits or they wouldn't survive into adulthood. In my own case at 2 I was dying of whooping cough and protecting angels came and saved my life and I have been different ever since from their protecting wings always in my life.

It's not that I never was scared. I was terrified between ages 10 and 15 because I thought God was trying to kill me. But, I was wrong. God wanted me to follow certain rules as a human being because he had gifted me and I would have been dangerous if he hadn't set certain rules for me to follow. So, I did what God asked of me and stayed alive. Others might have died instead but I chose to stay alive and serve God here on earth even when it was difficult.

I knew I had protecting spirits from the time I was 2 in the form of Archangels. However, when people would get injured who offended me I felt bad sometimes because they were usually extremely ignorant people. But, ignorance of God's laws is often no excuse so things are what they are.

When I met Tibetan Lamas in my early to mid 30s in California, Oregon and India and Nepal, they told me that I had to protect beings from my Tutelary Dieties. At the time I asked how to do that and they simply said: "You'll figure it out." And I did.

So, if you are gifted one of the things as an adult you have to learn is to how to protect people from your Tutelary Dieties or Protector Dieties. This is much easier to learn as an adult than as a child for most gifted people.

By God's Grace

PS. The trick is that most people are children in adult bodies. So, you realize this and then you have to find ways to outwit the children to protect them from harming themselves and others.

By God's Grace

 

No comments: