Saturday, December 26, 2020

Write to heal yourself: Write to heal the world

 For me, writing is an art form and I find I'm not constrained the way some people are. To me, Writing is Sacred and one of the ways I commune with the infinite. 

For example, I consider my wife to be a much better writer than I am because she has two bachelor's degrees and a Master's degree in Business specializing in Non-profits and creating foundations for charities. So, she can even do Grant Writing and stuff like this.

But, you would likely never see her with a blog like this. Why?

Because she is a perfectionist. It would make her crazy to leave all the mistakes in that I do. It just wouldn't be perfect enough for her to actually publish.

Whereas, from my point of view what I'm doing is giving gratitude back to God from my writings so that if I die tomorrow or 1 million or 2 million years from now I have honored God and the things I promised him I would do before I was born as a human being here on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: