Sunday, December 27, 2020

God is where you find him (her, the being)

 I was raised a mystical Christian and so God for me is everywhere. There is nowhere that God is not. So, everywhere I look I see God into everything because this is the nature of the universe.

I was taught to think this way mostly by my Scottish mystical Christian Mother and Grandmother. They were both very gifted. They taught me to not talk too much about being gifted when I was young growing up because they said mostly people just wouldn't understand and that it was more important to have this personal relationship with God than anything else in my life.

They were right.

One with God is a majority. I have experienced this all my life (when I allowed myself to fully experience God) 24 hours a day.

I don't like when people say: "He is God Fearing!"

From my point of view you don't have a very good relationship with God if your relationship is that you Fear God.

It's sort of like a parent child relationship. If you feel God is beating you up every day what's the point of that.

It's much better to see God as a beneficent Father. It's good to respect your father but Fearing your father might mean you are doing something wrong. 

Whereas if you have a good relationship with God you know what God wants from you and you know what you need to do for God because this is your job here on earth. So, then you can respect God but also have fun here as well.

If you ONLY Fear God then I don't see this  much different than committing suicide in your life.

It's 1 million times better to Love and Respect God exactly like you would a good father.

This makes life worth living here on earth and you have no need to kill yourself then because you are happy being one of God's infinite number of Children here on earth and throughout the entire universe!

By God's Grace

No comments: