Friday, June 4, 2021

I often delete something within 24 to 48 hours after I publish it

Why?

Because when I write something I want it to have a good effect on people's lives so that what I write is wise or entertaining or both hopefully. For example, one sentence can be not quite right and I sense it maybe at the time and it "sticks in my craw" and I might leave it overnight. But, sometimes I have to get up and delete it because something about it just isn't right to stay published. This is how I function because though I want to write wise things and true things I also want people evolve in more harmonious ways.

I have had to suffer a lot to learn what I know in life and if I can help people to not have to suffer as much as I did I'm happy then.

It's true "Life is Suffering" which is a Buddhist philosophy of Samsara. So, trying to end the suffering permanently of all beings in the universe in the past, present and future is a Buddhist Goal rather than focusing on God.

Buddha doesn't focus on God because he doesn't think that's the important thing. He thinks ending the suffering of all souls in the universe is the important thing to focus on.

I was taken by his soul traveling the galaxy and maybe even the universe like I did especially as a young man after Archangel Gabriel gave me permission to do this when I was about 20 years old out in the Desert at my father's 2 1/2 acres of land he owned then that we built his retirement home on from 1968 to 1980 when my mother and father retired there.

Buddha speaks of billions of people living on many different worlds that he visited (People might be the wrong word maybe. Beings would maybe be a better world because I'm not sure if they were human beings or not that he visited on many different worlds while soul traveling the galaxy and maybe the universe too.

By God's Grace 

No comments: