Friday, October 8, 2021

I experience past lifetimes in the past, present and future as days in my life

 So, that each lifetime it is like waking up in the morning on a given day or night and growing up and at the end of that lifetime (day) it is like going to sleep and and then waking up in another lifetime. This is my actual experience of it all. But, now since I almost died in 1998 and 1999 I can also experience these lifetimes as being timeless in that I can experience them all at once in the same moment like a soul does too which is beyond time and space the way a soul experiences things. However, being able to process information like this didn't happen overnight but is a part of a long process of my personal journey to enlightenment through thousands of lifetimes.

by God's Grace

No comments: