Friday, December 31, 2021

If You Invoke God to live in your body with you, you might also be invoking Immortality as well

 What I'm saying here is that not everyone wants to be in an immortal human body here on earth.

At the time I invoked God to live in my body with me I was 15 years old when I did this.

The hardest thing to get used to with God living in your body with you is learning to trust that God will not kill you either accidentally on on purpose.

So, the terror of God is a real thing just like the Peace of God is a real thing too.

If I were to describe God it would be AWESOME!

So, if you invoke God to livein your body with you you have to be willing to deal with the

 AWESOMENESS! of God 24 hours a day ever after that.

I have experienced this now for well over 50 years of my life now since I was 15 years old.

At the time I just knew I was going to die soon if I didn't do this!

So, for me at that time it was just not wanting to die then that caused me to do this.

However, once my wish was granted by God everything and I do mean EVERYTHING changed in my life in really extreme ways from then on.

My life became intense in a way that would be even difficult for me to actually describe in any meaningful way to you here at all.

But, I thought you should also know if you invoke God to live in your body that this is permanent not temporary and might result in you becoming immortal too.

Think carefully whether this is what you want to experience.

By God's Grace

No comments: