Thursday, December 30, 2021

Americans have the freedom to be either smart or stupid regarding everything in their lives

I meet people every day that simply do not understand why people don't get vaccinated and stay alive?

I sometimes feel this way even though one or more people in my own family don't want to get vaccinated either. 

But, in the end I had to watch my Dad and one of my best friends not get medical help when it could have saved their lives and watched my Dad die at age 69 when he didn't have to and watch one of my best friends die at 62 because he refused medical help too.

So, it's not like I haven't seen a whole lot of deaths especially as a child growing up with parents and friends who had beliefs similar to Christian Scientists where people mostly didn't go to doctors at all except maybe for stitches or a broken arm like that.

So, always Americans have this level of Freedom where sometimes they live and sometimes they die and the rest of us have to watch people die often and this can be very very hard.

 

No comments: