Friday, December 31, 2021

The ten links or word buttons at the top of my webpage are automatically calibrated and programmed in by my older daughter

So, they change over time. When I do a links page mostly that is about what people are reading during the last week or two but these ten links above is based upon what people have been reading the last 30 days or so.

So, if you want to read what people are reading most at my site the last 30 days or so these ten links or word buttons are the way to read those articles.

However, if you want to read what people have been reading the most over the last week or two then my Links pages which I do periodically that are titled usually like this will be best.

"Links to most read articles at this site as of A specific Date" is how the title to my links pages actually reads. 

Though I try to create these links pages about once a week or so often they are sort of random depending upon what I'm doing at the time.

Since I had a previous site that I had to program in HTML (Hypertext markup Language) I do know how to program in HTML. I wouldn't say I'm an expert but I can get by I would say with HTML. Though I understand that other HTML Variant languages like Java and others exist I'm mostly interested in staying proficient in HTML as this is the base of all the internet languages and most of the others are more like Add ons more than anything else. So, if you want to learn to program Web pages I would recommend starting by learning HTML and then once you get good at HTML then you could move to other languages if you wish.

No comments: