Saturday, November 26, 2022

Be careful when you write about past life experiences

In 1998 and 1999 when I believed I might be dying from a heart virus I realized that things like Star Wars and Star Trek are actually based upon past life or future lives of the authors of this. It's one reason people are so taken with these two series because they have memories of this kind of thing too.

However, writing about your past, present or future lives in addition to the one you are presently living in is tricky so what I do is to pray about this kind of thing.

For example, there are many things you don't want to remember because it could cause your death or insanity to remember them fully.

So, giving a prayer when you remember past life events is kind of important if you want to survive this lifetime here on earth.

This is the kind of prayer I give if you find it helpful.

Deal God,

Please only show me things that will be useful to me in this lifetime regarding past, present or future lifetimes. I don't want to know about things so traumatic that I cannot survive them now in this lifetime.

But, I would like to know about people I meet that were friends or enemies in various lifetimes or both so I am more prepared when I meet them in this lifetime.

Thank you God!

Amen.

By the way a soul does not live naturally in time or space unless it is wearing a physical body like you and I are now. It's sort of important to understand this because I realized in 1998 and 1999 that this is why I was writing about not only past, lifetimes but also present and future lifetimes my soul has already lived too.

No comments: