Saturday, November 26, 2022

The main problem with projecting your soul into a heaven realm is that you might not ever come back to your body here on earth

 Especially between the ages of around 12 years old to 30 this is a really big problem for people because these are the hardest years to survive psychologically as you figure your way out on planet earth as a human being.

After one is around 30 years old and they have made it safely to this plateau successfully then one can usually expect to live to around 90 years old if one's physical and psychological health is okay. However, it can be difficult to make it alive and sane to 30 years old.

The most important thing I found during that time in my life is to create the world YOU want to live in. Don't let other people create your world. Create your own world.

Because if you are not happy doing what you want to do you aren't going to want to be alive anyway.

So, you aren't living for other people you are living for yourselves and God. OF course if you have children you are responsible for them. This is true. 

In fact, one of the best things that ever happened to me was to become a father at age 26. I was having trouble staying alive before this because life didn't make a lot of sense to me. I remembered in past lives being all sorts of professions from soldier to politician to banker to lawyer and I had had enough of all those professions and didn't want to do that anymore. So, I was having a difficult time finding why I wanted to be here on earth once again.

What saved me was having my son and getting married because then I was responsible for another life and I took this responsibility very seriously as a father so much so that by age 29 I was a single father raising my son alone. But, this was still one of the best things that ever happened to me and caused me to start businesses to support my children and family along the way.

No comments: