Monday, November 28, 2022

I don't like the term "remote viewing": Why?

 Of course from a purely humanitarian point of view and a non-secular scientific point of view I see why people use this term. 

However, from my point of view "Remote Viewing" is extremely dangerous for a variety of reasons.

One could say that one is bi-locating to the location in consciousness when they are remote viewing. However, the consequences of doing this in a non-spiritual context could also be extreme.

What do I mean?

When God was training me as a young man to soul travel I had been praying to be able to soul travel since I had seen the angels and they had healed me of whooping cough when I was 2 years old.

So, finally I was given the ability to soul travel by Archangel Gabriel and God when I was between 20 to 22 years of age.

However, it is a very tricky thing and to be safe it is better to be traveling with the protection of angels doing this so you can survive this sort of thing ongoing.

What does it mean "travel with angels"?

It means that it is helpful to be protected as a soul when doing something like this. And if you don't have a really good reason to be doing this likely you shouldn't.

Though it's true some people can "remote View" any location or time or space in the past, present or future, do you really want to be doing this.

For example, most of what I write regarding Arcane and Elohar and Ragna and His Oneness and others is a form of looking in the past, present and future of this planet and others that I write. However, I travel to these times through a gift God and Angels have bestowed upon me for God's use.

So, a good way to put this would be that if you don't travel with angels it's a little like driving without a seat belt in a car or truck. Yes. You can do it but what happens if you hit a brick wall one day.?

What would I call remote Viewing from a spiritual point of view?

"God's Vision"

In other words God lets you see things anywhere on earth in the past, present or future and anywhere in this galaxy or another but for his purposes. Otherwise, doing this could be dangerous not only for you but for others if God isn't sanctioning this.


No comments: