Saturday, November 26, 2022

If you are wanting to physically go into the retreats in the rocks of Mt. Shasta

 Unless you are older this might not be useful. When I used to go to Horse Camp Sierra Club Emergency lodge and camp there in my early 20s I used to climb up to find the retreat entrances. However, I stood and meditated outside one of the entrances there and asked God if this was the right time to enter there and was told: "No. You would have to come here later in life because you have promised God special work here on earth in this long lifetime of yours." So, I was about 22 then and realized that this wasn't time for this sort of thing in this lifetime yet and wondered if that time would ever come?"

But, I also experienced things like when I almost froze to death in 1970 trying to stay inside the emergency Lodge in the snow with two friends. We got into a white out on snow shoes and couldn't see our hands in front of our faces and were forced to dig a snow cave for shelter from the wind and blizzard. So, we survived. But, as I got into the snow cave we dug I saw visions of the "Golden City" Heaven realm attached to Mt. Shasta. I knew if I died and froze to death that night that that is where I was to project my soul. That is where my soul needed to be then.

Later on in 2011 my older daughter and I were skiing at Bunny Flat and I told her about my experience with the Golden City in 1970. She asked me: "Where is the Golden City Now?" When someone asks me something like this my inner sight often kicks in and I got scared because I heard laughing right there at Bunny Flat at 6900 feet elevation. What was going on was that I realized the Golden City was interfacing with our reality at Bunny Flat which was a revelation for both of us at the time. Then the Golden City heaven went down into town with us and north to Oregon where she lived then and with me back down to the SF Bay area. I was really surprised and later realized that the Solar Logos (who runs the Solar System) was sanctioning this heaven because of all the people that were passing on then in 2011 in Japan from the Tsunami but also because all of the people that would be passing on on earth over the years since then around the world.

So, the Golden City heaven is one of the easiest heavens to reach if you pass on along with "The Land of pure Joy" which is another heaven I know about personally.

I also saw Ling Rinpoche in Dharamshala, India when he was projecting Maitreya heaven back from his body when his spirit was residing in Maitreya heaven. That was a truly amazing experience there in the foothills (about 7000 feet elevation) of the Himalayas. Dharamshala is where the Dalai Lama Lives.

Ling Rinpoche ran Tibet for the Dalai Lama until the Dalai Lama turned 18 years old and was put in charge of Tibet.

This was around January 1986 for me and my family when we visited Dharamshala, India then.

No comments: