Sunday, November 27, 2022

I was thinking tonight:

Why do I remember most of my lifetimes in the past, present and future here on Earth?

Then it sort of came to me why.

Because I don't want to see Earth destroyed the way the planet Maldek Was 65 million years ago by nuclear weapons.

My soul doesn't want to see Earth destroyed ever.

Earth appears to be a retirement home for our species of Souls resident in this galaxy, the Milky Way Galaxy. 

We are all family.

So, why should Earth be destroyed?

Or maybe better said, "Why should we all allow earth to be destroyed out of ignorance?"

That's right! We all will not allow earth to be destroyed and if it is we simply alter timelines to bring it back as many times as we need to.

So, earth will never stay destroyed because of all of us who live here on earth will always bring it back. 

This is a given.

By God's Grace

No comments: