Wednesday, March 8, 2023

A LIving Buddha is a Tulku

 In the context of Tibetan Buddhism a Tulku is a Living Buddha who consciously reincarnates after Enlightenment to help all beings end their suffering permanently so they don't have to continue the cycle of rebirth indefinitely. 

I found myself attracted to Tibetan Buddhism in my 20s and 30s because it suited my mindstream and my soul and realized I had been a Tibetan Buddhist in several previous lifetimes already.

By God's Grace

I remember knowing Mila Repa who is a well known Tibetan Buddhist Saint for example, who lived

Born: 1052, Tibet
Died: 1135
 
It is my personal belief that he is one of the incarnations of Saint Germain. Another incarnation of Saint Germain where I was one of his war buddies and later a monk was when he was Saint Francis of Asisi.
 
So, I remember these two lifetimes as a friend of Saint Germain in these two lifetimes.
 
By God's Grace
 
Saint Francis of Asisi lived from 
Died: October 3, 1226, Assisi, Italy
Full name: Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone
Nationality: Italian
 
Another incarnation of Saint Germain (this is my personal experience) is that Saint Germain also incarnated as Padmasambhava who brought Tibetan Buddhism to Tibet to King Trisong Detsun From the Buddhist Nalanda University when he was a Mahasiddha there.
 

Padmasambhava

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Padmasambhava
Padmasambhava ("Born from a Lotus"), also known as Guru Rinpoche (Precious Guru) and the Lotus from Oḍḍiyāna, was a tantric Buddhist Vajra master from India ...
More to ask
 
begin partial quote from:
 
 
One of the earliest chronicle sources for Padmasambhava as a historical figure is the Testament of Ba (Dba' bzhed, c. 9th–12th centuries), which records the founding of Samye Monastery under the reign of King Trisong Detsen (r. 755–797/804).[16].</ref>[4] Other early manuscripts from Dunhuang also mention a tantric master associated with kilaya rituals named Padmasambhava who tames demons, though they do not associate this figure with Trisong Detsen.[17][4]
 
 

No comments: