Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Two of the things I do that allow me to move forward in my life Always

 The first thing is what I do when I go to bed at night.

I repeat experiencing the truth of it:

"God is Here".

This is a true statement because if God is everywhere then God is HERE too!

So, to repeat to yourself that God is here inside you as you go to sleep and experiencing the truth of it takes you into the world of Angels and God in your sleep and sometimes into your dreams as well.

So, saying: "God is HERE!" your subconscious believes because it is about like a 2 1/2 year old child and if your subconscious believes something then often every cell in your physical body believes this too. So, by doing this you give yourself a very peaceful nights sleep and you bring God into your body with you too in reality.

The other thing that always helps me move forward in life is to say this to myself: 

"I always will know what to do every moment"

However, understanding that this is a natural progression from the first thing that I do. If God is within you "And Also everywhere in the Universe in all time and Space" then:

As God and you as a fusion within your physical body you WILL ALWAYS know what to do next in any given moment past, present or future in your life. Why?

Because God is with you in your past, your present and your future in whatever life or lifetime you are in in any incarnation you might be in in the past, present and future of your Soul throughout the Universe.

By God's Grace

No comments: