Sunday, March 19, 2023

What's it like to be an Intuitive?

 For me, I tend to know things a lot before they happen. However, learning how to use this information can be very daunting and confusing in itself. For example, you might sense something isn't quite right in any given situation before or during some event but not really be able to put anything into words, you just feel something is very wrong going on or about to go on. But, I find things quickly clarify if I really need to know something to keep myself or my family alive. But, if I was to be honest I know the future about 10% of the time which is an awesome amount if these are the moments that can prevent someone's death including oneself or one's family.

So, for me, being an intuitive often I can sense the past, present or future of what is actually going on at any location or locations or earth and sometimes other planets, stars, Galaxies and beyond.

It's an interesting experience knowing things like this. Other people might be like this too but often unless these people have been frightened enough by near death experiences already they never HAD to open their senses up enough to actually use these abilities.

I think this sort of Shamanic way of being started when I was dying of Whooping cough and the angels came visibly to me and saved my life. They were in a ball of white light sacred fire about 10 to 15 feet in diameter and enclosed me inside it with them and communicated to me and acted like they were my friends who had come to rescue me. This made me want to go with them and travel with them ever since I was 2.

By God's Grace

No comments: