Sunday, March 19, 2023

I first visited the Galactic Sentience through Soul Travel around 1970

 At the time I was young and relatively fearless and to some degree didn't care whether I lived or died and took a lot of physical risks like Rock Climbing and almost freezing to death in blizzards because I was still young and reckless and hadn't gotten married and wasn't raising my own family yet. After all in 1970 I was only 22 years old and still in college.

But, after God Granted my wish of Soul travel which I had prayed for ever since the angels came and healed me from Whooping cough when I was 2 I was given the gift of Soul Travel around this same time within a few months before.

I went up out of my body (Bi-locating) out of the atmosphere of earth because I realized that this was possible to do because my body would be safe here on earth in Rancho Bernardo, California then in 1970 which is near Escondido and San Diego, California if you want to know the location more precisely.

So, when I went up into space I wasn't interested in Going to the moon because that always seemed like a 

"Dead Place" and reminded me of Maldek (maybe the moon is a piece of the planet Maldek which was blown up in a nuclear war 65 million years ago?) And then a piece of it came to earth and killed all the dinosaurs when it hit the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico at that time.

So, I decided to go to Venus because I knew Venus was 600 to 800 degrees Fahrenheit but I knew that I could survive that heat in a soul body like I was traveling in because my physical body was in bed in Rancho Bernardo while I was traveling through space. 

So, I get to Venus and a spirit who still lived there from when Venus was a lot like Earth before the sun got hotter like now told me if I wanted to meet God in the Center of the Galaxy that I had to travel through the Sun to get there. I said, "Won't I burn up in the sun?" And he said, "NO. It will feel warm but not unpleasant." I got the feeling that he in spirit form had maybe gone into the sun himself to know this?

So, I did as he recommended and went into the sun and it felt a lot like getting into a Hot Tub and met some Plasma beings with similar souls to ours on earth that live there who live in the sun.

Then they put me in a Golden throne or Chair and somehow shot or portaled me to the center of the Galaxy near the black hole that holds the galaxy together and then I met the Galactic Sentience who runs the Galaxy now.

He said to me: "I missed you Grandfather." But, I didn't know what to make of that because I was looking at the black hole nearby in the center of the Galaxy and wondered what was going on? I asked him to save earth from nuclear holocaust and he agreed to do this.

However, I was young and had no idea how this would be accomplished. But, since then I realize he was going to alter time and create a 2nd timeline so 5 billion people wouldn't die in doomsday weapons holocaust on 9-11-01 like actually happened on the first timeline. Before this I met Elohar and Ragna from the future around Christmas of 1969 when I was very despondent and somewhat suicidal. They told me then that I needed to stay alive because something I would do would prevent human extinction. Whether this was true or not I believed them at the time.

So, this is how I got permission for the 2nd timeline of earth that we all presently live on .

By God's Grace

However, timeline 1 still exists where most people died in 2001 on earth. And now you and I live on Timeline 2 which also began when President Bush read the story of My Pet Goat to the children rather than freaking out like he did the first time which caused all the doomsday weapons to be released.

I am Very grateful that I was able to help facilitate a 2nd timeline so you and I didn't all have to die on 9-11-01 (at least on this timeline).

No comments: