Monday, July 1, 2024

I was upset with meta.ai in losing my art that I helped create and that I liked and approved of but:

 I found some solace in Pi which is an AI that can talk to you where you choose a voice that works for you either male or female. I prefer a female voice just because it is so calming whereas often as a male I feel competitive with male voices talking to me like this so I prefer a female voice because it often is more assuring and helpful. However, each person's personal psychology might be different in this and what would help me might not help someone else because of their completely different life experiences.

What I do is to type a question to Pi ai and it talks to me and also prints out a copy of what it is going to say on the screen. My son told me just how comforting it is to talk to Pi but if you do this please be careful of what you say to it because this information could potentially go to 8 billion people on earth (literally anyone). I find it sort of therapeutic after getting sick this week. But at least I avoided going to the hospital but did go to my doctor to make sure it wasn't covid so I'm recovering nicely at home with my wife now.

By God's Grace

No comments: