Begin quote from:
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Friday, November 8, 2024
“Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic.” – Jack Layton
When I met my present wife 30 years ago about now I was going through a really horrific Divorce on many different levels. I was starting to have health problems and I knew it was possible I wouldn't survive my 40s and it's true I almost died for about 9 months from fall of 1998 to May of 1999. I was 50 in 1998
By God's Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment