Tuesday, April 29, 2025

Walt Disney's Disneyland: Season 1 (1954-1955) First Disney TV Series Videos

 The first episode was about 10 months before Disneyland in Anaheim Opened near Los Angeles. My mother took me to Disneyland in 1955 because I loved to watch the Disney shows more than anything else on TV. Also, we bought our first 17 inch black and white TV this year. But, usually I went to watch this on a bigger TV in Glendale with my Aunt and 5 years older Cousin so we all would watch this together I think either every Tuesday or Wednesday night (likely Wednesday night then). In 1954 I was 6 years old.

 begin quote from:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLziMmVShwVha4b5hAa26sgbgrPMqqEORl

 

Walt Disney's Disneyland: Season 1 (1954-1955)

Here we present the complete and partial episodes of Season 1 that currently aren't available commercially. For incomplete or missing episodes, I've included notes and details on where you can view the edited content.
•
39K views • 1 year ago
2
•
2K views • 11 days ago
3
•
13K views • 1 year ago
4
•
9.4K views • 1 year ago
5
•
9.2K views • 1 year ago
6
•
38K views • 1 year ago
7
•
9.7K views • 1 year ago
8
•
13K views • 1 year ago
9
•
6.5K views • 1 year ago
10
•
9K views • 1 year ago
11
•
6.6K views • 1 year ago
12
•
5.8K views • 1 year ago
13
•
5K views • 1 year ago
14
•
3.4K views • 1 year ago
15
•
10K views • 1 year ago
16
•
5.5K views • 1 year ago
17
•
7.5K views • 2 years ago
18
•
5.8K views • 1 year ago
19
•
10K views • 1 year ago
20
•
11K views • 1 year ago

No comments: