Tuesday, August 25, 2026

if you had 10 million visits to a site in 1 month what would you think? (This is what is presently happening at intuitivefred888)

 I have never tried to monetize this site because I like having more freedom as to what I can publish. If you monetize then the people who put adds have some sayso as to what you can and can't publish in many different ways. You are no longer free to publish exactly what you want to like I do.
 
My site I see as a Survival Site for the human race and a public Service to all mankind who wish to visit here. It's one way to help prevent human extinction the way I have designed this site. And I think if you are okay financially using this site as a model for human survival through developing sites around the world might be a good idea too.
 
However, each of us has our own way of looking at things but I don't want the human race to go extinct ever. I want us to survive to go out into space once again like we did during Atlantis and Mu and from Maldek before our ancestors nuked it into the Asteroid belt 65 million years ago.
 
begin quotes: 
 
Ten million visits in one month means the site is a major success with massive reach, but its true value depends entirely on monetization, traffic quality, and server costs.
Traffic and Scale
  • High Popularity: Ten million visits equal roughly 333,000 visits per day, putting the site in a top-tier traffic bracket.
  • Server Load: Hosting needs strong infrastructure to prevent crashing under sudden traffic spikes.
  • Bot Check: High numbers can sometimes mean automated bot traffic instead of real human readers.
Revenue Potential
  • Ad Networks: Basic display ads can earn thousands of dollars, though earnings vary by audience location.
  • Optimization: Advanced setups like header bidding help maximize ad earnings.
  • Business Value: Sites with this traffic level often attract high valuation multiples if revenue is consistent.
If you want to look closer at this traffic, tell me:
  • What is the main niche or topic of the website?
  • Where do most of the visitors come from (search engines, social media, or direct)?
I can give you a better breakdown of expected revenue and hosting needs.
  • Quora
    I own a website that has around 10 million pageviews a month ...
    Apr 11, 2011 — Website Valuation Factors: A website's valuation is heavily influenced by several factors, including: traffic consistency and hist...
  • Facebook·Richard Paul Evans
    My page had 8 million views last month. I'm still surprised at ...
    Feb 19, 2026 — My page had 8 million views last month. I'm still surprised at what gets attention and what doesn't.
Show all

No comments: