Tuesday, August 25, 2026

It looks like I put this here at dragonofcompassion.com in 2005 or likely it would have to be geocities.com website in 2005 then moved it to dragonofcompassion.com

 The geocities.com website I had until around 2007 or 2009 was a free site but you had to program everything in HTML yourself. So, I usually only put URLs then and put stuff I had written without pictures or sound there because of how hard it is to program those kinds of things (at least then).

But, then in 2007 in the fall I started this website that you are reading right now intuitivefred888 because it has an encoder and the blog also goes international pretty much because it is owned by Google so people can read your stuff if you have a site all over the world if they want to or need to.

Anyway here is Chapter 11 which was the end then in 2005 of Memories that I wrote between 1980 and 2005 when this was published at dragonofcompassion.com it looks like.

For example, in Chapter 9 it was written in 1987 like when Arcane arrives on the Golden Gate Bridge to rescue his wife to be, Celeste Weaver. However, at the time he doesn't know who she is when he arrives in 1987. at the time he doesn't know she is a reincarnation of Ah Ray In his Betrothed from the planet New Deva yet who died before they married then.

 However, if you want to read Memories from the beginning look for this link which is also here: memories part 1.     and it is also below too. I will check to make sure these links work also. 

They seem to work fine.

Begin quote from:Memories Part 11

dragonofcompassion

 

No comments: