Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Just as governments keep their people in the dark about a lot of things the Galactic Government also keeps people on earth completely in the dark in regard to what's really going on

 Why do they do this?

Everything on this level is on a need to know basis. And a need to know basis can always be changed by Time Travel of Galactic Government employees too.

So, whether it is earth governments hiding things or it's Galactic Governments hiding things most things are kept secret from most of humanity on earth.

Very few people are allowed to know the full truth about anything at all here on earth.

I think this is a good place to start for all of us in trying to understand what is really happening all the time here on earth.

Then everyone on earth has their secrets too.

So, What is Truth?

I was really into Truth in my childhood and teens and I found sharing the "Truth" with everyone was often hurtful to people and so I realized what was more important actually was having compassion for myself and others.

It's not that the Truth isn't important it's just that the truth Kills as often as it Saves people.

For example, if you know someone who is being unfaithful to their spouse to you tell the partner that doesn't know?

This is a tough one on many levels of reality because finding out a spouse is unfaithful is often fatal to a member of that family or the whole family.

So, do you really want to share that truth with someone if everyone dies in that family as a direct result or the person you are telling dies as a direct result of you telling them this?

That's not something I would want to carry the rest of my life either.

So, in the end what is the compassionate thing to do for yourself and others?

Because this in the end and in the beginning and throughout is what saves all our lives ongoing.

However, this is also True:

"WITHOUT ENOUGH TRUTH THE PEOPLE PERISH!"

This is also true of families, tribes and nations around the world too.

 Without enough truth the people perish.

And I worry that human civilization might be ending this century because there is not enough truth to keep people alive and to keep civilization alive.

But, I hope I'm wrong about this. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: