partial quote from:
Biocom came back on and said, " We are 90% effective at preventing them from functioning any longer. However, I'm not certain how to eliminate them from your system before they create other problems like blood clots. Once I disconnect them they may cause blood clots."
Celeste said, "Can't you talk to the Galactic sentience and fix that?" "Not without giving your location away and bringing a med tech."
"Biocom. What is the probability of my death from these blood clots." Said a very worried Celeste.
"Actually, very high, Celeste. I think I may need to bring in the Galactic Med techs at least in Robotic form to pull these dormant Morlock Nanobots out of you."
" Well, let's go to my room so they can appear without being noticed, Biocom because I don't want to die."
The Robotic Med techs appeared and put their probes into her arm and started filtering her blood for nanobots. After ½ hour to an hour of filtering her blood they said, "We have retrieved 97.6 % of the nanobots. We think we can program your biocom to trick the rest of the nanobots remaining to continuously regenerate your body, heart and brain function. We've downloaded subroutines from our archives, which were taken from the now nonexistent Morlock culture. There are subroutines that will revitalize a human body of your type that will work. Would you like us to do this?" asked the head robomed.
"As long as its safe." Said Celeste. "That way I could be constantly regenerated and maintain my present health and form indefinitely."
The robomed spokesperson then added, "There are some side affects to this procedure but most of them are positive. You will have some senses that you did not have before and you may have to compensate for them. You will become much more telepathic and you will be able to see the auras of all living things."
To which Celeste responded, "I can see the value of telepathy but I'm concerned that seeing auras might be very distracting in my work."
To which the robomeds responded," If any of these abilities get in the way of your work or concentration you can ask your Biocom to turn these abilities off or on as you need them."
No comments:
Post a Comment