Friday, May 15, 2009

Maitreya Buddha

May Buddha Love Bless your lives.

Because I'm retired I have a lot of time for contemplation. I can afford to actually sleep until I wake up as this is one of the best methods to have time with God that I have found. The last few hours of sleep without an alarm I find I spend in communion with God, in fusion with God. It is my belief that this is one way way live in God's image by having this peaceful communion time, even though most people only manage this on Saturday morning, still it is one of the most important things we do because it allows for useful course corrections in our lives and it can actually save our lives.

Lately, because I'm an intuitive and because I have a connection with Tibetan Buddhism through many centuries of lifetimes, I hear as an intuitive, humans who are also gifted asking questions intuitively like, "Where is Maitreya Buddha?" or from the Christian World Wide community saying, "Where is the Second coming of Jesus?"

I was thinking today about Maitreya Buddha and I came to the conclusion that everyone that believes in Maitreya Buddha is Maitreya Buddha and everyone who believes in Jesus is Jesus. Now let me explain what I mean.

As an intuitive when I look at earth and the life upon it I see joined light of billions of auras of humans and joined light of billions and billions of the creatures of earth. Sometimes these lights intersect. But the lights of the beings who believe in the Buddhas and the lights of those who believe in Christ are very similar in that both believe in forgiveness and compassion. In Buddhism the word most used is compassion, whereas in Christianity the word most used is forgiveness. But in the end it is the same.

From my point of view since Buddha was born first, when Jesus learned compassion from studying Buddhism sometime between 12 and 30, he modified it into forgiveness which works better for Middle eastern cultures and moves them away from the unending revenge of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" which is never ending revenge that never can end until there is someone who chooses to forgive and move on and to break the cycle.

So, when I look as an intuitive through contemplation I see all the compassionate believers around the world who believe in compassion and forgiveness like unto heart cells in a human body. Each time a heart beats, a different heart cell leads the beat. Did you know that? So, each of us leads the gigantic beat of the compassionate forgiving heart as compassion and forgiveness washes over mankind at different points in our soul journey. So each of us that believes in compassion and forgiveness heals the human race from a state of eternal revenge which only eventually leads to mass suicide and the extinction of all life on earth.

So, being a believer in compassion and forgiveness is the only way for the human race to survive the next few hundred years. Please vote for human survival on earth and beyond by being a lifetime vote for compassion and forgiveness. Without every compassionate and forgiving lifetime vote, life on earth will end. May every life be a compassionate vote for all life being all the good and kindness that it can be.

No comments: