Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Warp Drive?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20090506/sc_space/startrekswarpdrivenotimpossible

Scientists say inventing a warp drive as in Star Trek is a science possibility as in the above web article.

I have often intuited that technology combined with the spatial connection of a human brain could allow transport by connecting human thought with technology.

For example, I and thousands maybe millions of humans on earth have consciously traveled in mental or soul bodies outside our bodies all over earth and some like myself throughout this galaxy and others.

Literally everyone soul travels but likely isn't aware of it every time they think of any location and picture it in their mind in a waking dream or night dream when asleep. Literally, they are soul traveling then. It is just something that humans and likely animals do unconsciously, partially consciously(through lucid dreaming) or completely consciously as I and thousands to millions do on earth and have done since humans first existed on planet earth.

By harnessing this dimensional array within our brains to a technology (warp drive?) I believe it is possible to instantly be anywhere anywhen in the physical universe.

For example, after realizing that I was already everywhere everywhen after soul traveling consciously for about 15 years and realizing it took no effort to get somewhere because I was already there most of the stress of soul traveling left me. The only effort is to picture and feel where you already are and you are there because you always were there. This appears to be the natural nature of the universe anyway.

So, once again all that is needed is an experienced soul traveler connected to a warp drive or other technology to transport thousands to millions of beings to anywhere anywhen in the universe.

If you are intuitive like me then you will know what I say is possible and beyond that probable and very likely over the next 1000 years.

No comments: